Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SICK!!! help me.....

This is the 2nd time i fell sick after back from Hong Kong...I m not sure whether my immunity is low or i am immunocompromised(i also don't think so is this)??Perhap, Malacca not suite me anymore...my body want me to go back Sabah..haha..joke aside.....

I started to have mild fever, headache and running nose on Monday nitez...At first, i was tought of H1N1 because i just came bc from spore last wednesday(1/7/09)....However, mild fever and no sore throat made this diagnosis unlikely...I dun care anymore...the thing i need to do is to sleep early..on that nitez, i sleep extremely early...haha...because scolded by my dad.....haha.

On the next morning, i passed out semi loose stool...shit....one problem followed by another problem...luckily is not the serious one...i felt weak, muscle ache etc....don't wan to waste time anymore, i quickily drove to Klinik Ujong Pasir for consultation...Dr Liow is memang my family physician, if i fall sick in Melaka, i will definitely go n consult him...he told me not to worry lah...haha...i told him that i am worry about H1N1..Actually, H1N1 is just a normal flu, wat i feel is that the public and the government are over-acted about this issue...Unless u r immunocompromised, child and elderly, if not very unlikely u will develop complication from H1N1...haha...ok fine...Dr Liow just prescribed me some Paracetamol for my fever, Ibuprofen for my muscle ache, loperamide for loose stool and i personally requested loratadine so that i can have a good sleep since it is my last hols....then i bc to home and met the zhou gong for the whole day...haha..except once a while woke up for toilet and food...

Today, i feel better when i wake up...who know, i started to feel dizziness and muscle ache again in the evening just now...maybe psychologically i still think that i might have H1N1..haha...But I told myself that normally a normal person need at least 3 to 4 days to recover from viral infection.....erm, i tell myself not to think so much..if this condition not recover by 2 or 3days, then i only will do something about it...maybe go to Hospital Melaka for throat swab..haha

Oh god, please let me recover well...i don't wan to waste time anymore..i still have elective and pupuk report to be done....i want to enjoy the rest of my holidays...i dont wan to sleep all the time in bed...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment